The ClearFire®–LC integrates Cleaver-Brooks leading heat exchanger, burner and control technology into a large capacity condensing boiler solution. The CFLC's integrated premix burner and linkageless control, work together to provide full modulation, ultra-low emissions and optimum turndown. By combining our proven extended heating surface tube designs, our patented AluFer® tubes and exclusive spiral tubes in a true counter flow arrangement, the CFLC delivers the capacity, efficiency and reliability previously considered unattainable.
When you are the industry leader, the only way to stay there is to continuously innovate. Many of our competitors claim to be innovators, but no one invests more energy and resources into research and product development. The CFLC is the latest in Cleaver-Brooks product advancements that define their category.
- Fully condensing with up to 98% efficiency and 5:1 turndown
- Ultra-low emissions
- Reduce energy consumption by as much as 40–50% compared to traditional non-condensing boiler systems
- No minimum return water temperature for maximum efficiency and reliability
- Dual temperature returns for system design flexibility
- Up-front capital cost is reduced by installing fewer larger-capacity boilers versus many smaller boilers
- Fully integrated system includes boiler, burner, and controls for multiple lead/lag configuration
For .dwg and .dxf drawing viewer download the AutoDesk TrueView.
Select one of the models listed below.