Cleaver-Brooks is committed to offering the best boiler room solutions in the industry – for the lifetime of your system. Our customers will attest that the following six points are the primary reasons they chose Cleaver-Brooks for their boiler room needs.
- Our extensive breadth of product, covering a wide range of sizes from 10 horsepower to 1,000,000 pounds of steam per hour (29,000 BHP), and including firetube, watertube, commercial, condensing, electric and heat recovery boilers, and packaged burners. Additionally, we offer supporting controls systems, heat recovery, packaged water systems, exhaust stack solutions, and complete aftermarket solutions in terms of parts and service.
- The uniquely engineered integration beyond just the integration of burner, boiler, and control system, but the entire boiler room, designed to deliver the optimum in efficiency and environmental sustainability.
- Our dedicated CBRA representative network, providing worldwide coverage for sales, service, and parts, 24/7.
- Our ISO-certified manufacturing facilities located in Thomasville, Ga., Lincoln, Neb., and Stratford, Ontario, Canada, providing quality, state-of-the-art manufacturing and ongoing parts backup.
- Our dedicated Training Department, providing an array of face-to-face and Web-based programs for clients and customers, aimed at improving efficiency, reliability, sustainability, and safety.
- Our dedicated Product Development Center, constantly striving to improve and develop new products, not only for today, but for the future, as well.
Download the Cleaver-Brooks Corporate Brochure for more information.