The ClearFire-C is a vertical down-fired, stainless steel, fully condensing boiler, available in seven sizes. The AluFer® tubes with fireside extended heating surface provide maximum heat transfer for superior performance in a compact package.
This unit will offer up to 99% efficiency at low fire and 97% at high fire, with 80°F return water temperature.
The modulating premix burner control automatically adjusts the air/gas mixture for maximum efficiency. The linkageless burner provides up to 5:1 turndown.
The dual return feature allows condensing performance even with standard 180°/160°F design systems, with as little as 10% flow at 130°F or less from a low-temperature source.
The ClearFire-C comes standard with the Falcon touch-screen total boiler control to most efficiently operate your boiler system.
- Stainless steel combustion chamber, tubes, and tube sheet
- Dual temperature return for additional energy savings potential
- Optional dual gas train for critical backup fuel source
- Falcon total boiler control with lead lag capability up to 8 boilers
- Fresh air inlet connection for sealed combustion
- Low hydraulic resistance
- Waterside inspection
- Hinged burner for easy access
- Thermal shock resistance
- cULus listed for natural gas and propane
- Quiet: <70 dBA sound level at 3 feet
For .dwg and .dxf drawing viewer download the AutoDesk TrueView.
Select one of the models listed below.