The ClearFire-H is a horizontal, gas-fired, steam boiler designed for the requirements of the commercial market, available in eight sizes. The AluFer® tubes with fireside extended heating surface provide maximum heat transfer for superior performance in a compact package.
The modulating premix burner control automatically adjusts the air/gas mixture for 83% efficiency. The linkageless burner provides up to 5:1 turndown.
85% efficiency is achievable for high-pressure steam with an optional flue gas economizer package.
The ClearFire-H comes standard with the Falcon touch-screen total boiler control to most efficiently operate your boiler system.
Skid packages, including steam boiler, feed system, and blowdown separator, are available for turnkey steam solutions.
- Maximize fuel savings with full burner modulation and high turndown with variable-speed blower motor
- Efficiencies up to 85%, reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Easily tuned, zero-governor, premix burner
- Advanced combustion design eliminates need for flue gas recirculation, resulting in low emissions
- No dampers or linkages, for reliable operation
- Falcon total boiler control with lead lag capability seamlessly integrates up to eight boilers
- Integral CFH Economizer or external economizer options
- Skid packages available
- Thermal shock resistance
- cULus listed for natural gas
- Quiet: <70 dBA sound level