The Cleaver-Brooks Model S is an immersion-element steam boiler with a vertical, insulated vessel designed for the heavy-duty, continuous demand of commercial and industrial applications. A typical Model S boiler system includes operating controls, elements, fuses, contactors, safety valve, and instrumentation. Available in vessel sizes ranging from 12" to 48" diameter with an output spanning 12 kW to 2,250 kW.
- Compact design and smaller footprint
- 100% emissions-free
- Quiet operation with virtually no noise emissions
- Nearly 100% efficiency at all operating points
- Ease of maintenance with reduced complexity/number of moving parts
- All units are wired, tested, and ready for installation.
For .dwg and .dxf drawing viewer download the AutoDesk TrueView.
Select one of the models listed below.