The Cleaver-Brooks Model WB hot water electric boiler operates in hot water heating systems with minimum space requirements. This unit includes operating controls, elements, fuses, contactors, relief valve, drain valve, etc. Vessel sizes range from 12" to 42" diameter with an output spanning 12 kW to 3,360 kW.
- Compact design and smaller footprint
- 100% emissions-free
- Quiet operation with virtually no noise emissions
- Nearly 100% efficiency at all operating points
- Ease of maintenance with reduced complexity/number of moving parts
- All units are wired, tested, and ready for installation.
For .dwg and .dxf drawing viewer download the AutoDesk TrueView.
Select one of the models listed below.