Slant model offers an integral steam and water (mud) drum positioned diagonally
which maximizes the amount of heating surface for a given shipping profile creating
a compact design for efficient heat recovery.
The VC model is a drum-over-drum design well suited for higher steam pressure applications,
integrated CO/SCR (selective catalytic
reduction) systems, and horizontal exhaust flow arrangements.
- Cold casing design with 300 and 400 series stainless steel or A-242/A-588 inner liners, depending on the gas-side temperature and service
- Multiple gas flow options conform to space restrictions and minimize cost
- Unheated downcomers, completely external to the boiler casing
- Single-pass design for lower gas-side pressure drop
- Multiple casing options including membrane wall construction
- Ease of access to tubes for inspection and maintenance
- Compact design results in low installation costs
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst
For .dwg and .dxf drawing viewer download the AutoDesk TrueView.
Select one of the models listed below.