The Modular (MED) is a 100% membrane water-cooled furnace, reducing costly, time-consuming, annual maintenance.
The front and rear walls are welded and refractory-free, as well as the burner throat, when integrated with our NATCOM burner.
D-style boilers can be customized to provide superheated steam. We offer both single- and dual-stage integral superheater systems with optional temperature control over turndown.
- Modular designs maximize shop assembly and minimize field work
- Convection or radiant superheaters
- Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas
- Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free
- Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst