Our long history has taught us that one size of a skid-mounted system can’t meet every need. Which is why we designed our ClearFire®-V based systems to be adaptable while still being pre-engineered and assembled, offering you the lowest cost of installation and ownership. Combine up to three boilers in a pre-engineered system. Additional boilers or accessories can be added as a custom-engineered solution.
Design Your System:
The boiler is the key to a great steam system. Our ClearFire-V pre-engineered skid packages include our highly efficient and smallest-footprint Vertical Steam boilers. When looking at skid packages, do not overlook the importance of selecting the right boiler for the job. To learn more about our ClearFire-V boiler, click here.
Select the number of boilers: 1-, 2- or 3-boiler systems are available for greater capacity.
Select Your Feed System:
- Model FSV—Stainless steel vertical feed system
- Model FSH—Stainless steel horizontal feed system (for larger systems)
Feed System Options:
Select Your Blowdown System:
- Blowdown separator—Most systems
- Blowdown tank
- Code requirements
- Reduce water usage
Optional Water Softener:
- Twin alternating design sized for your application
Optional Chemical Feed:
- 20-gallon double wall system—Most common
- 40-gallon double wall system—Larger systems
Custom-Engineered Options Are Also Available:
- Carbon filter
- Automatic surface blowoff control
- Economizer for feedwater preheat
- Water meter
- Steam header
- And more!