This complete boiler control system meets institutional and industrial market specifications for North America standards. A simple and user friendly interface provides access to the latest combustion control logics; benefiting from years of proven engineering experience developed for the petrochemical and utility markets. All commissioning can be performed through the HMI. Inputs and outputs have been pre-characterized to obtain linear response at all boiler loads and avoid tedious f(x) entries.
The result is unsurpassed performance when coupled with a CB industrial burner system. All Hawk 6000 systems include Ethernet communication, first out and alarm history, local or remote steam demand and much more.
- Fireye (CB120E) based integrated burner management system.
- Allen-Bradley Panelview Plus 10” color touch screen HMI for setup, monitoring and data acquisition using latest display ergonomics.
- Pre-configured and fully tested at our facility before shipment.
- Commissioning tuning done from the HMI including our new fully metered fast setup procedure.
- ISA (International Society for Automation) standard used for symbol labeling of the HMI and documents.
- Nema 12 Industrial grade enclosure (Nema 4 or 4X in option) wall-mounted or free-standing.
- NFPA 85 – 2011 or CSA B149.3 compliance
- Professionally assembled and pre-wired internal components compliant with UL/CSA Standards for industrial control enclosure.
- Supplied with a complete set of documents meeting the industry standards
- After sale support by factory control system engineer and/or Field service technician.
- Training program available.