A typical deaerator package includes the packed column and storage tank mounted on a stand of appropriate height along with all operating controls, feed pumps assembled and piped (typically knocked down for shipment and field assembly).
The Boilermate deaerator economically effects oxygen removal through a design that is trouble free in performance.
- Two-Stage Deaeration in a Common Vessel
- Self-Cleaning Water Spray Valve
- Removable Water Spray Inlet Assembly
- Pressurized Tank Reduces Flashing and Minimal Venting
- Variety of Tank Sizes to Handle Volume-Swings in Condensate Return
For .dwg and .dxf drawing viewer download the AutoDesk TrueView.
Select one of the models listed below.