Raw water analysis can easily determine the need for special filter equipment for removal of impurities. The cost of these systems is quickly recovered by eliminating the need for frequent equipment cleaning and servicing, inefficient performance, damage to system components and premature equipment failure.
FBS water filters feature carbon steel media tanks with NSF 61 epoxy tank lining. The exterior piping is steel with cast-iron fittings and control valves. It offers the same filtration capabilities as the FBF Series.
- Flow rates from 10 to 800 gpm
- Pipe sizes available from 1" to 8"
- NEMA 4X electrical enclosure
- Optional ASME code-stamped tanks
- Optional skid mounting, pre-piped, pre-wired systems
- Optional PVC, CPVC, copper or stainless steel exterior face piping
The FBF Series provides the latest technology in fiberglass tanks with top-mounted control valves. Only the filter media needs to be changed to successfully treat a variety of water problems. Cleaver-Brooks Series FBF water filters can treat for sediment removal, iron, manganese, hydrogen sulfide removal, acid neutralization, and chlorine removal.
- Flow rates from 2 to 96 gpm
- Pipe sizes available from 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3"
- Seamless non-metallic fiberglass tanks for maximum corrosion resistance
- Top-mounted, fully adjustable, brass control valves
- One-third the shipping weight of steel tanks
- Single-, twin- and triplex systems available